Have a Question?

如果您有任务问题都可以在下方输入,以寻找您想要的最佳答案

英文诗(一些经典的英文诗?)

英文诗(一些经典的英文诗?)

题图来自Unsplash,基于CC0协议

本文目录

  • 1、一些经典的英文诗?
  • 2、著名的英文诗?
  • 3、著名的英文诗有哪些?
  • 4、最美的英文诗歌有哪些?
  • 5、英文诗歌简短的?
  • 正文

    1、一些经典的英文诗?

    罗伊克里夫特的《爱》,我是在520那天在“为你读诗”那里听到了这首诗,在最好的朋友生日那天,已经写给她看。奢望有一天,我能读给爱人听……Love  by Roy CroftI love you,Not for what you are,But for what I amWhen I am with you.I love you,Not only for whatYou have made of yourself,But for whatYou are making of me.I love youFor the part of meThat you bring out;I love youFor putting your handInto my heaped-up heartAnd passing overAll the foolish, weak thingsThat you can’t helpDimly seeing there,And for drawing outInto the lightAll the beautiful belongingsThat no one else had lookedQuite far enough to find.I love you because youAre helping me to makeOf the lumber of my lifeNot a tavernBut a temple;Out of the worksOf my every dayNot a reproachBut a song.I love youBecause you have doneMore than any creedCould have doneTo make me goodAnd more than any fateCould have doneTo make me happy.You have done itWithout a touch,Without a word,Without a sign.You have done itBy being yourself.Perhaps that is whatBeing a friend means,After all.我爱你,不光因为你的样子,还因为,和你在一起时,我的样子。我爱你,不光因为你为我而做的事,还因为,为了你,我能做成的事。我爱你,因为你能唤出,我最真的那部分。我爱你,因为你穿越我心灵的旷野,如同阳光穿越水晶般容易。我的傻气,我的弱点,在你的目光里几乎不存在。而我心里最美丽的地方,却被你的光芒照得通亮。别人都不曾费心走那么远,别人都觉得寻找太麻烦,所以没人发现过我的美丽,所以没人到过这里。我爱你,因为你将我的生活化腐朽为神奇。因为有你,我的生命,不再是平凡的旅店,而成为了恢弘的庙宇,我日复一日的工作里,不再充满抱怨,而是美妙的旋律。我爱你,因为你比信念更能使我的生活变得无比美好,因为你比命运更能使我的生活变得充满欢乐。而你做出这一切的一切,不费一丝力气,一句言辞,一个暗示,你做出这一切的一切,只是因为你就是你,毕竟,这也许就是朋友的含义。

    2、著名的英文诗?

    同楼上雪莱《Mutability》Whilst skies are blue and bright, Whilst flowers are gay,Whilst eyes that change ere night Make glad the day;Whilst yet the calm hours creep,Dream thou--and from thy sleep Then wake to weep.《无常》趁此刻天光明媚湛蓝, 趁鲜花娇艳芳菲,趁眼前景色由自变换, 白昼尚未向黑暗让位,趁宁静时光缓缓流动,你且入梦――再从梦中醒来,醒来哭泣。

    3、著名的英文诗有哪些?

    《Mother Nature》——爱弥丽.狄金森(自然之母)

    Nature, the gentlest mother, 自然,最温和的母亲,Impatient of no child, 没有孩子似的急躁, The feeblest or the waywardest, -- 即使对最微弱的和最任性的,Her admonition mild 她的训诫也是温和的。

    In forest and the hill 在森林里,在小山中, By traveler is heard, 旅行者都可以听到, Restraining rampant squirrel 在遏制猖獗的松鼠,Or too impetuous bird. 或太鲁莽的鸟的时候,

    How fair her conversation, 她的言语是多么公正,A summer afternoon, -- 一个夏天午后,----Her household, her assembly; 在她的家庭中, 在她的聚会上;And when the sun goes down 当太阳下山的时候,

    Her voice among the aisles 过道中她的声音, Incites the timid prayer 激励了最微小的蟋蟀、 Of the minutest cricket, 最微不足道的花的,The most unworthy flower. 羞怯的祈祷。

    When all the children sleep 当所有的孩子睡觉的时候,She turns as long away ,她只要转身离开, As will suffice to light her lamps; 就会点亮足够的灯;Then, bending from the sky, 然后从空中弯下身子,

    With infinite affection 满含着无限的爱,And infinite care, 无限的关怀,Her golden finger on her lip, 把金色的手指放在唇上,Wills silence everywhere. 嘱咐各处安静。

    《Spring goeth all in white》——罗伯特·布里季

    ( 春之女神着素装)

    Spring goeth all in white,春之女神着素装,

    crowned with milk-white may;山楂花冠乳白光;

    in fleecy flocks of light,天上分明一群羊,

    o'er heaven the white clouds stray;白云朵朵自来往;

    white butterflies in the air;粉蝶空中时蹁跹;

    white daisies prank the ground;廷命菊花饰郊原;

    the cherry and hoary pear,樱桃梨树共争艳,

    scatter their snow around.四处非花如雪片.

    《Song of Nature》——拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生

    (自然之歌)

    Mine are the night and morning,我拥有黑夜与清晨,

    The pits of air, the gulf of space,大气的沟壑,空间的深渊,

    The sportive sun, the gibbous moon,太阳嬉闹,月华盈盈,

    The innumerable days.数不清的一天天。

    I hid in the solar glory,我躲进阳光的辉煌,

    I am dumb in the pealing song,在隆隆的歌里沉默,

    I rest on the pitch of the torrent, 停在洪流的波面,

    In slumber I am strong.我在酣眠中强壮。

    No numbers have counted my tallies,没有数字将我计数,

    No tribes my house can fill,没有部落充满我的房屋,

    I sit by the shining Fount of Life,坐在波光潋滟的生命泉边,

    And pour the deluge still;我默默将洪流倾注;

    And ever by delicate powers,曾经倚靠精妙的力,

    Gathering along the centuries,沿着诸多的世纪采集,

    From race on race the rarest flowers,一种接一种珍稀的花朵,

    My wreath shall nothing miss.我的花冠上什么都不会逃过。

    And many a thousand summers,经过成千上万个夏季

    My apples ripened well,我的苹果都成熟得健康,

    And light from meliorating stars,变化着的星星闪烁,

    With firmer glory fell.撒下坚实的光芒。

    I wrote the past in characters,我用岩石的质地书写往昔,

    Of rock and fire the scroll.并焚烧那些纸制卷轴.

    《Lines Written In Early Spring》——威廉·华兹华斯

    (早春遣句)

    I heard a thousand blended notes,我在林中倚树而坐,

    While in a grove I sate reclined,倾听万般乐音齐奏,

    In that sweet mood when pleasant thoughts,在那愉悦中的思索

    Bring sad thoughts to the mind.带来的却是丝丝哀愁。

    To her fair works did Nature link,大自然将我的灵魂,

    The human soul that through me ran;与她的杰作融为一体;

    And much it grieved my heart to think,我继而悲叹自问,

    What man has made of man.人们如何改变了自己。

    Though primrose tufts, in that green bower,穿过从生的樱草,在绿荫如盖的村落,

    The periwinkle trailed its wreaths;蔓延的长春花围成花环;

    And it's my faith that every flower,我深信,每一株花朵,

    Enjoys the air it breathes.都会为吸入清新的空气而满心喜欢.

    The birds around me hopped and played,鸟儿在我周围欢跃喜庆,

    Their thoughts I cannot measure, 我无法猜度它们的内心,

    But the least motion which they made,然而即便是最细微的动静,

    It seemed a thrill of pleasure.也仿佛渗透着快乐与欢欣.

    The budding twigs spread out their fan,发芽的枝杈如巨扇般展开,

    To catch the breezy air;去招惹那阵阵清风;

    And I must think, do all I can,我费尽心思去想,终于明白,

    That there was pleasure there.那里,快乐永恒.

    If this belief from heaven be sent,如果这信念为上苍所赐

    If such be Nature's holy plan,如果这的确是大自然的神圣旨意

    Have I not reason to lament,我岂不更有理由去叹息

    What man has made of man?人们如何改变了自己

    《The Cloud》——雪莱诗歌

    (云)

    I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers, 我为焦渴的鲜花,从海洋,从河川,

    From the seas and the streams; 带来清新的甘霖; I bear light shade for the leaves when laid 我为绿叶披上淡淡的凉荫,当他们 In their noonday dreams. 沉浸在午睡的梦境。

    From my wings are shaken the dews that waken 从我翅膀上摇落下露珠,去唤醒

    The sweet buds every one, 每一朵香甜的蓓蕾, When rocked to rest on their mother’s breast, 蓓蕾的母亲绕太阳旋舞, As she dances about the Sun. 她们就在母亲的摇抱下入睡。

    I wield the flail of the lashing hail,我挥动冰雹的连枷,

    And whiten the green plains under, 把绿色的原野捶打成银装素裹; And then again I dissolve it in rain, 再用雨水把冰雪消融,And laugh as I pass in thunder.我轰然大笑从雷声中走过。

    I sift the snow on the mountains below, 我筛落雪花,洒遍下界的峰岭山峦,And their great pines groan aghast; 巨松因惊恐而呻吟呼唤; And all the night ’tis my pillow white, 当我在烈风抚抱下酣眠, While I sleep in the arms of the blast. 皑皑的积雪成为我安眠的枕垫。Sublime on the towers of my skiey bowers, 在我那空中楼阁的塔堡上, Lightning, my pilot, sits; 端坐着我的舵手——闪电, In a cavern under is fettered the thunder, 其下有个洞穴,雷霆幽囚其中, It struggles and howls at fits; 发出一阵阵挣扎怒吼; Over earth and ocean, with gentle motion, 越过大地,越过海洋,我的舵手This pilot is guiding me, 轻柔地指引着我, Lured by the love of the genii that move,紫色波涛深处的仙女, In the depths of the purple sea; 以爱诱他前行; Over the rills, and the crags, and the hills, 越过河川、峭壁、山岭, Over the lakes and the plains, 越过湖泊平原, Wherever he dream, under mountain or stream, 无论他向往何处,他所眷恋的精灵 The Spirit he loves remains; 仍在山底、河谷之中; And I all the while bask in Heaven’s blue smile, 虽然他会在雨水中消溶, Whilst he is dissolving in rains. 我却始终沐浴着天庭蓝色的笑容。

    I am the daughter of Earth and Water, 我是大地和水的女儿, And the nursling of the Sky; 也是天空的养子, I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores; 我往来于海洋陆地的一切孔隙I change, but I cannot die. 我变化,但我不死。For after the rain when with never a stain, 因为雨后洗净的天宇虽然一丝不挂,The pavilion of Heaven is bare, 而且,一尘不染, And the winds and sunbeams with their convex gleams,风和阳光用它们那凸圆的光线Build up the blue dome of air, 把蓝天的穹庐修建, I silently laugh at my own cenotaph, 我却默默地嘲笑我自己空虚的坟冢, And out of the caverns of rain, 钻出雨水的洞穴, Like a child from the womb, like a ghost from the tomb, 像婴儿娩出母体,像鬼魂飞离墓地,

    I arise and unbuild it again. 我腾空,再次把它拆毁。

    4、最美的英文诗歌有哪些?

    《当你老了》这首诗在中国可以说是非常有名了!

    《When you are old》

    ——《当你老了》

    William Butler Yeats(威廉·巴特勒·叶芝)

    When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

    当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,

    And nodding by the fire,take down this book,

    倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,

    And slowly read,and dream of the soft look

    慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神

    Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep;

    你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。

    How many loved your moments of glad grace,

    多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,

    And loved your beauty with love false or true,

    爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,

    But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you

    惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,

    And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

    爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。

    And bending down beside the glowing bars,

    在炉罩边低眉弯腰,

    Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled

    忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,

    And paced upon the mountains overhead

    爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,

    And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

    怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

    Funeral Blues

    《葬礼蓝调》

    -- W. H. Auden

    Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,

    停止所有的时钟,切断电话,

    Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,

    给狗一块浓汁的骨头,让他别叫,

    Silence the pianos and with muffled drum

    黯哑了钢琴,随着低沉的鼓,

    Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

    抬出灵柩,让哀悼者前来。

    Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead

    让直升机在头顶悲旋,

    Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead.

    在天空狂草着信息他已逝去,

    Put crepe bows round the white necks of public doves,

    把黑纱系在信鸽的白颈,

    Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

    让交通员戴上黑色的手套。

    He was my North, my South, my East and West.

    他曾经是我的东,我的西,我的南,我的北,

    My working week and my Sunday rest,

    我的工作天,我的休息日,

    My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;

    我的正午,我的夜半,我的话语,我的歌吟,

    I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.

    我以为爱可以不朽,我错了。

    The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;

    不再需要星星,把每一颗都摘掉,

    Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;

    把月亮包起,拆除太阳,

    Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;

    倾泻大海,扫除森林,

    For nothing now can ever come to any good.

    因为什么也不会,再有意味。

    《Had I not seen the Sun》

    —— Emily Dickinson

    Had I not seen the Sun

    I could have borne the shade

    But Light a newer Wilderness

    My Wilderness has made

    — 《如果我不曾见过太阳》

    假如我没有见过太阳

    我也许会忍受黑暗

    可如今,太阳把我的寂寞

    照耀得更加荒凉

    What can I hold you with?

    我要用什么来留住你?

    - Jorge Luis Borges (1934)

    博尔赫斯

    I offer you lean streets, desperate sunsets, the moon of the jagged suburbs.

    我给你瘦狭的街道,孤绝的落日,荒郊的冷月。

    I offer you the bitterness of a man who has looked long and long at the lonely moon.

    我给你整个人的悲苦,那个人曾久久凝望寂寞的月亮。

    I offer you my ancestors, my dead men, the ghosts that living men have honoured in marble: my father's father killed in the frontier of Buenos Aires, two bullets through his lungs, bearded and dead, wrapped by his soldiers in the hide of a cow; my mother's grandfather -just twentyfour- heading a charge of three hundred men in Perú, now ghosts on vanished horses.

    我给你我的祖先,死者的灵魂被生者铭刻在大理石上: 我父亲的父亲死于布宜诺斯艾利斯的前线,两颗子弹穿过他的胸口,他死时蓄着胡子,被同袍裹于兽皮之内; 我母亲的祖父——才二十四岁——曾在秘鲁率领三百军士,如今已成死马上的幽魂。

    I offer you whatever insight my books may hold. whatever manliness or humour my life.

    我给你我书中所有的一切,给你我命里所有的男子气和幽默。

    I offer you the loyalty of a man who has never been loyal.

    我给你一个浪荡子的忠心。

    I offer you that kernel of myself that I have saved somehow -the central heart that deals not in words, traffics not with dreams and is untouched by time, by joy, by adversities.

    我给你我设法保存的生命核心——它难以言表,无法入梦,不被时间、欢愉和灾难所触动。

    I offer you the memory of a yellow rose seen at sunset, years before you were born.

    我给你一朵黄玫瑰的记忆,你未出生时,她曾在夕照中绽放。

    I offer you explanations of yourself, theories about yourself, authentic and surprising news of yourself.

    我给你关于你的阐释,关于你的理论,关于你的真实而让人惊叹的消息。

    I can give you my loneliness, my darkness, the hunger of my heart; I am trying to bribe you with uncertainty, with danger, with defeat.

    我给你我的孤独,我的暗夜,我内心的饥渴;我要用我的无常、危险和失败来留住你。

    No Man Is An Island

    ——John Donn

    美国著名的小说家海明威在他的著作《丧钟为谁而鸣》一书中也引用了本诗作为开篇词。

    No man is an island, entire of itself;

    every man is a piece of the continent,

    a part of the main;

    if a clod be washed away by the sea,

    Europe is the less,

    as well as if a promontory were,

    as well as if a manor of thy friend’s or of thine own were:

    any man’s death diminishes me,

    because I am involved in mankind, and therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls;

    it tolls for thee.

    没有谁是一座孤岛 ——约翰•多恩

    没有谁是一座孤岛,

    在大海里独踞;

    每个人都像一块小小的泥土,

    连接成整个陆地。

    如果有一块泥土被海水冲刷,

    欧洲就会失去一角,

    这如同一座山岬,

    也如同一座庄园,

    无论是你的还是你朋友的。

    无论谁死了,

    都是我的一部分在死去,

    因为我包含在人类这个概念里。

    因此, 不要问丧钟为谁而鸣,

    丧钟为你而鸣。

    叶茨的《down by the salley garden》

    Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

    She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

    She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

    But I being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

    In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

    And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

    She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

    But I was young and foolish, and now i m full of tears.

    附上我觉得特别棒的翻译

    Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

    步至庭院,初见吾爱

    She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

    佳人缓行,纤足如雪

    She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

    柔情渐浓,嫩叶染绿

    But I, being young and foolish, with her did not agree.

    恨吾愚稚,不解彼意

    In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

    粼粼河畔,卿卿爱侣

    And on my leaning shoulder she placed her snow-white hand.

    依肩玉指,洁白似雪

    She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

    长路漫漫,浅草覆堰

    But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

    恨吾愚稚,泪盈于睫

    5、英文诗歌简短的?

    普希金《假如生活欺骗了你》:

    假如生活欺骗了你,

    不要悲伤,不要心急!

    忧郁的日子里需要镇静:

    相信吧,快乐的日子将会来临。

    心儿永远向往着未来;

    现在却常是忧郁。

    一切都是瞬息,

    一切都将会过去;

    而那过去了的,

    就会成为亲切的怀恋。

    If by life you were deceived,

    Don't be dismal,don't be wild!

    In the day of grief, be mild .

    Merry days will come, believe.

    Heart is living in tomorrow;

    Present is dejected here;

    In a moment,passes sorrow;

    That which passes will be dear.